How it Works
• After discussing the range of options available with one of our fundraising specialists the school then decides on a package that best suits their needs, with all material specifically tailored to the school i.e. crests, colours, what the fundraiser is in aid etc.
• Midland Travel will then formulate proposals on draw cards layout and related matters i.e. number of cards required, how many lines, poster proofs, colour scheme etc. and makes recommendations on this due to our vast experience in successfully identifying how best to create a successful campaign, but the school will obviously have the final say on all matters.
• All the materials and organization necessary to run the project are provided as part of the package; promotional full A3 & A4 posters, permission slips professional back-drops for store collections etc. and prizes.
• The prizes are fantastic, ranging from sun or ski holidays to family adventure vacations and weekend sports breaks and include all accommodation, travel, transfers, associated event tickets, taxes, baggage fees and service charges. There is absolutely nothing extra for either the school or prize-winner to pay for!
• The event is promoted throughout the country, and as we only do one school in any area to avail of the project, it guarantees to maximise the potential profit.
• Only after the successful completion of your fundraiser do you pay the pre-agreed price thus eliminating upfront payments and hidden costs