School Fundraising Facts
• Obtaining funds from the government at present has become increasingly difficult, essential repairs and upgrades are being neglected.
• Trying to organize an entire fundraising campaign can be daunting to say the least. Once formed, a committee must try to determine the most efficient and cost effective way of proceeding with the project, decide on structure, time-line, prizes, printing needs and costs, promotional equipment, student incentives, organizational requirements etc.
• This often leads to a lengthy process and ultimately one that hasn’t fully maximized the situation, thus limiting potential income.
• This is a common occurrence and shouldn’t be held against either the committee or the school itself, they are undertaking a project which they likely have minimal, if any, experience in organizing and one that requires precision planning & execution.
• …and that’s where we come in, Midland Travel are experts in the field!